Thursday, July 28, 2005

A little reflection, a little heaven..

Current mood: “In high spirits”, yet a little bothered because I have a slight fever

I don’t know what has pushed me to blog again this time but I presume that there are some feelings, thoughts, or even crazy ideas needed to be shared. I have paused for a while and have conversed with my God, asking for healing and cleansing. I also have thanked Him for experiencing such yoke because I know that someday I would discern His sole purpose for giving me such burden - maybe to strengthen me and to increase my faith in Him.

Anyways, last night, four of my brothers in church and I had our ‘care group’ meeting. It’s similar to a bible study since we discussed and tackled verses in the Bible. We also gave our own opinions, sharing, etc.. We merely talked about Heaven. What about Heaven? How would you get there? What does it look like? Questions like those swamped our thoughts.

To wrap up things we had discussed, my care group had comprehended that in order to have a luxurious and comfortable place in Heaven, one must invest here on Earth. Invest in money? or in an excellent business? That’s a no no. We had understood that we should invest by doing God-wanted things. These thigns could be: to serve others, make sinners repent, or let a gone astray person find God once again. I hope you would agree with us as well. 

/me makes a deep sigh..

----------end of sharing--------

thoughts, thoughts, thoughts:

Miss ko na tropang Lobog, sana inde nyo ako makalimutan kahit hinde nako sumasama sa inyo. Busy person, daming trabaho pramis.

Miss ko na din magbadminton..umalis kapa kasi, Chelo eh! Nawalan tuloy ng partner si Jeni. Para sa mga macho smashers kong kalaro, sensya na kung 1 week na akong hinde nakalaro, dami lang gawa sa office.

Whoa! While I’m writing this, Oyen called and asked me to get out of my office.. Then there she was outside waiting for me.. Uhhhhh… She knows I’m sick that’s why she visited me here, gave me green tea and a tablet of vitamin C. So sweet of her! Right? Hay… “Mahal na kita, cutey” :p hehe.. Mukang nawala na sakit ko dahil sayo.. yihee! By the way, she’s also into our community, a close close close “friend” of mine. Thank you for taking good care of me! More of Oyen maybe after this entry. 

Don’t you think that’s a little heaven here? *smirks and blushes*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home