Monday, April 18, 2005

Thoughts, Thoughts and.. Thoughts Pa Din

"Maky, mukhang wala ka pang post nitong Abril ah.. lagyan mo naman kahit isa.."

*kaboom*

Oh yes! I'm back once again..I missed writing, missed sharing my thoughts, missed "blabbering" any kinds of idea. So here I am.. hehe! Iba talaga kapag buhay artista na este buhay nagtatrabaho. Busy. Para sa mga hinde nakaka-alam at hinde updated sa aking talambuhay, I'm a badminton freak already :p Pero one week na ata akong hinde naglalaro kasi nagkasakit ako :( Salbahe kayong germs at virus!

Anyways, I've been reflecting a while ago, remembering the past events of my life, reminiscing, recalling all the blessings I have received from Him. Abay akalaing mong napakadami pala! hehe.. Thank God. Maybe because lately, pati sa Kanya nawalan ako ng time. I admit it. I didn't attend 2 fridays of praise and worship. But now I'm back! And I would be buried with loads of community work. Why? (Malapit na kami mag-sponsor ng Singles Encounter batch 8) Yey! We'd be recruitiong another batch of "godly", trying to be holy people, new brothers/sisters in Christ. :)

Yesterday and last saturday, I was in Laguna with employees of my uncle's companies and with family/relatives. Saya! Kahit my hika ako, langoy at videoke to the nth power. Haha! Kahit hinde ganun kaganda ang boses ko, wala ako care :p I'm just sharing my little talent to others :p haha.. (gagalit si Lord diba pag d mo shinare yung bigay nya sayo diba? So ayun.. kahit ayaw ng pamilya kong i-share ko ung talent ko. Haha!)

Kung tutuusin, I received lots and lots of life-enriching blessings from Him. I had my hard and busy times, got problems and yet I am here standing, being strong and still have my faith. Lord, salamat po ah? teka little prayer muna..

/me prays....................................................

"Lord God, please continue to use me as your instrument to spread the good news of You to others.. Please enlighten me, give me a loving, caring, understanding, patient heart so I could serve as a blessing to others. And may we praise you as one. Thank you for giving me this kind of life. Amen."

3 Comments:

Blogger TwEeTy_GaL said...

ey makydudap!!! la lang... =p

4:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

buti nuthin happened na kagimbal-gimbal nung kumanta ka.. sheesh!! horrifying!! lolz.. labsyu maky.. :D peace tayu prend.. -hanee

11:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mtgal kna 2 nbasa actually..wla lng..nkkatuwa at nkkbilib dhl lhat 2 n-eexperience mo..rare na ang mga katulad mo..and u knw what i mean by that koy..haha..pg 20 nko..sama nko ok? 1yr nlng..^_^ *muahugz*

2:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home