Thursday, May 26, 2005

Community...

Whoa! I've been blessed last May 20,21 and 22.. The Singles Encounter #8 was held.. And here, I learned and experienced the Holy spirit..I felt God's loving presence.. May times na nafeel ko nakayakap Sya sakin.. Comforting me and my batch as we wept and took the burdens of the candidates..(pano nangyari yun? secret.. sali ka sa batch #9 for you to find out)

Ooops! hangang jan lang. Basta ang masasabi ko lang, what a weekend! Ganun pala 'yung feeling.. After a year of hardship, fund-raisings, late meetings, fun activities, there came the fruit of our labor.. kaya siguro sobrang madami yung times na nagkaiyakan.. syempre mamimis namin ang isa't isa.. But the journey didn't end there. Actually, it just started!

Asa samin pa kung magpapaka-active pa kami.. But for me, I think I will continue my service with the Lord. Specially I had known Him better and had a divine intercession..

Kakaiba talaga kung may community ka.. lots of friends, lots of encounter with God, lots of life-enriching blessings..and many more! That's why I'm glad that He called me to be a part of YAM(Young Adults Ministry).. Because of this community, I matured spiritually, grew with great faith and developed my love with others and to God.

Kayo, what's your community? Kung wala pa, you are very welcome to us. :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

well koy you've done it again..bilib na tlga ko sayo..u rily knw how 2use ur voice..a voice that always touches a person's heart,mind and soul..you got me there too..haha..^_^ pg 20 nko sali ako ok? keep it up..im so proud of you..love you koy..*muahugz*

2:37 PM  
Blogger TR said...

may the force be with you. Hehe joke! Stay His humble servant always! God bless! 

2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home